The ADCO cover is essential to keep your investment protected from the elements when you are not using it, even if you have it parked under cover.
* Top panel is made of DuPontTM Tyvek® fabric which beads water on contact. Some moisture may penetrate the cover
* Breathable layers and air vents allow water vapor to escape and help prevent mold or mildew from forming on the trailer.
* Side panels are made of four layers of polypropylene with a soft lining that won’t scratch your RV paintwork
* The lining of the cover is reinforced on all corners to protect against tears caused by sharp edges
* Air vents help to eliminate moisture build-up