A Compact Campfire is a must have addition to your camping gear. Setting up in just minutes these portable campfires a very effective when used with Heat Beads or Firewood.
Ranging in length from 300mm to 900mm, the range is perfect for the smallest space through to large gatherings.
Your Compact Campfire Portable Firepit kit includes:
- Robust stainless steel carry case (can also be used as ash collection tray and wind block)
- Cooking racks
- Quality leather safety gloves
- Assembly instructions
- Quick and easy to assemble, no tools required.
- Spare parts are available by request.
- Check our product information for assembly, use and care instructions.
- Material 3mm mild steel pre-seasoned with corrosion preventive oil
CC300 - 12.5kg
CC450 - 14.5kg
CC600 - 18kg
CC900 - 22kg
Safety and Care Instructions
All Compact Campfires have a 220mm ground clearance providing ample airflow between the campfire and ground reducing the risk of damage to the area below. (200mm min recommended by Qld Parks and Wildlife Services)
Treated with our corrosion preventive oil to prolong the life of your Compact Campfire. We recommend re-oiling after each use with our Compact Campfire corrosion preventive oil or cooking oil will suffice short term (if you don’t have our oil on hand) to keep your Compact Campfire in good condition.
The stainless steel case can also be used as a collection tray for ashes or as protection in windy conditions.